The Center is a member of the Association of Community Human Services Agencies for L.A. County (ACHSA), California Alliance of Child & Family Services and the California Council of Community Mental Health Agencies.
The Center collaborates with a variety of agencies including local school districts, local, county and state government representatives, various social service agencies, and law enforcement to provide the best possible care for our clients.
Our partners include:
- California Children's Services (CCS)
- Castaic Union School District
- City of Santa Clarita
- Department of Children & Family Services (DCFS)
- Grandparents As Parents, Inc.
- Kaiser Permanente
- L.A. County DCFS Post Adoptive Services
- Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health
- L.A. County Probation Dept.
- L.A. County Sup. Kathryn Barger
- Los Angeles Sheriff's Department
- Lutheran Social Services
- Newhall School District
- North L.A. County Regional Center
- Old Orchard Elementary School
- Santa Clarita Valley SELPA
- Saugus Union School District
- SELPA Early Start
- Sulphur Springs School District
- William S. Hart District