Working for C&FC
Being a Part of Child & Family Center's Team
Child & Family Center (C&FC) is a non-profit dedicated to helping children, families and adults reach their full potential for becoming caring and responsible individuals. We believe that early intervention and guidance in an individual's life can prevent more serious problems from developing later. All of our programs involve interaction with family members to encourage nurturing relationships in the home. Our team of professionals is comprised of talented and caring child psychiatrists, psychologists, clinical social workers, marriage and family therapists, counselors, interns and students who work together to help individuals from all socio-economic levels. We also have amazing support and business staff who are an integral part of our team. We strive to ensure all of our staff have the support they need to be successful while providing the invaluable services that C&FC delivers to the community.
C&FC services the San Fernando, Santa Clarita, and Antelope Valleys.
C&FC offers diverse career opportunities for dedicated mental health professionals and administrative support staff who are committed to providing high quality mental health care, supportive social services, and linkages to needed community resources for children and their families. If you are one of these dedicated professionals, then we welcome you to join the Team! Please take a look at our opportunities and apply today
How to apply:
- View our current opportunities by clicking on View Opportunities Now
- Create an account and complete our online application
- Attach your resume to your online application and submit!
You can email your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com
What happens after applying:
- You will receive an email confirmation within 1 - 2 hours and your resume will then be reviewed by our recruiter
- Our recruiter will be reaching out to the top qualifying candidates
Checking the Status on Your Application:
- You will receive an email confirmation once your application has been submitted and received
- Due to a large number of applications and requests for interviews, general appointments cannot be made
- Candidates will receive an email expressing if we are interested or not interested in moving forward with their applications
C&FC is committed to employ, in its best judgment, the most qualified candidates for approved Agency positions while engaging in recruitment and selection practices that are in compliance with all applicable employment laws. This Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
C&FC offers an amazing range of benefits for everyone. Whether you are a Regular Full-Time (40 hrs/week) employee or a Regular Part-Time (30 hrs - 40 hrs/ week) employee, we have something for you! We also promote self-care and a work-life balance through various programs.
Health Benefits for Regular Full-Time Employees (1st of the month after 30 days):
- Medical Insurance (HMO, PPO, and HSA compatible plans available. Agency pays up to 100% for Employee Only coverage)
- Dental Insurance (Agency pays 100% for Employee-Only coverage)
- Vision Insurance (Agency pays 100% for Employee-Only coverage)
- Life & AD&D Insurance (Agency Paid)
- Additional Voluntary Group Term Life and AD&D for individual, spouse , and children
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance (Agency paid)
Benefits After the Introductory Period for Regular Full-Time & Part-Time Employees:
- Paid Vacation (2 weeks per year for regular full-time, pro-rated for regular part-time employees
- Paid Sick (64 hours annually for regular full-time, pro-rated for regular part-time employees)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, with Agency match
- Holiday Pay (15 holidays including 1-week holiday closure in December through January!)
- Paid Bereavement Leave (24 hours)
- Jury Duty (40 hours)
Additional Immediate Benefits for All Employees (No Cost):
- Work-Life Balance Employee-Assistance Program
- Emergency Travel Assistance Program
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Employee Discounts through Great Work Perks, Life Mart, & Verizon Wireless
C&FC offers competitive compensation for dedicated professionals engaged in serving children, teens, adults and families. For selected clinical positions, we offer the following:
- Full Service Partnership
Highly Desired Training and Certification Incentives:
- TF-CBT Certified
- MAP - Certified
C&FC also recognizes the long hours, hard work, and dedication it takes to be a clinical professional. When a clinical employee passes the clinical exam and receives licensure, he/she receives additional compensation the first pay period after his/her license is posted in the BBS website.
In support of professional development, C&FC deposits a one-time 40 hours of "Professional Development Study Hours" to non-licensed clinical staff upon hire or transfer. They can use these paid hours to prepare for their clinical exam.
All C&FC departments and programs support training, licensure, and employee professional development practices. We encourage continuing professional development and prepare qualified candidates for growth within company positions. We provide all of our staff on-going and thorough trainings from the moment they are hired to ensure compliance, quality treatment to our clients, and self-care awareness to our staff.
- We help employees with financial reimbursement of up to $250 annually for trainings and related requirements for continuing education or development.
- Currently licensed and registered employees are eligible for reimbursement of the cost for renewal.
- Employees preparing to become licensed are eligible to receive a one-time financial reimbursement of up to $500 towards the cost of licensure exams or study materials.
Clinical Staff Training
- We offer monthly Clinical Training on topics relevant to our staff's work with children and families including current research, treatment techniques and resources. We believe a well-trained staff ensures that we provide the highest quality of care and service to our clients.
- Our Clinical Staff is also given full access online to self-enroll in other Clinical trainings that they believe would benefit them or help them improve as a Professional. Some of these trainings , as well as some on-site trainings, count as Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- In today's constantly changing workplace, it is important to develop strong people skills, clear communication and a desire to continually support growth and development.
- C&FC has developed a Leadership/Management training component in our online training module, Relias Learning, in order to provide managers and supervisors with the knowledge and skill set required to achieve meaningful supervisory, management, leadership and coaching skills.
Student Training Program
C&FC is a supporter and advocate of all mental health professions including Social Worker, Marriage & Family Therapist (LMFT),and Clinical Psychologist.
Please click here to read about our Doctoral Psychology Internship Program.
We partner with a number of graduate institutions throughout California to serve as their practicum and internship training site.
Our Student Training Program offers:
- A supportive learning environment for acquiring skills in many facets of community behavioral health services for families and individuals of all ages
- Exposure to a client population that is ethnically, culturally, socially and religiously diverse
- Intensive training and curriculum with an emphasis on culturally sensitive client engagement, diagnosis, and evidence based treatment
- Onsite mentoring and supervision by highly experienced staff committed to the success of students and clinicians
We accept student applications for Fall start dates. For specific information please contact our Quality, Training & Compliance Department at: StudentTraining@childfamilycenter.org