|No Seminars Exist|
"Child & Family Center is approved by the
American Psychological Association to
sponsor continuing education for psychologists.
Child & Family Center maintains responsibility
for this program and its content."
- Child & Family Center offers high quality CE Courses to staff and professionals
in the community.
- Child & Family Center maintains both American Psychological Association (APA) and Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) CE Sponsorships to provide continuing education units to licensed clinicians.
- We offer competitive registration fees, a convenient location, and even a discount club program for attendees to receive a 10% discount off the next course!
Some past CE Workshops:
- Bipolar Spectrum Disorders: John Preston, Psy.D.
- Don’t Be Scared! Be Prepared! – Legal & Ethical Issues in Mental Health: Pamela Harmell, Ph.D.
- Compassion Fatigue Prevention and Resiliency: J. Eric Gentry, Ph.D.
- Winning the Wars at Home & School – A Parent Training Treatment Model: Cynthia Whitham, Ph.D.
- Psychiatric and Behavioral Manifestations of Prenatal Alcohol Exposure: Mary O’Connor, Ph.D.
- Working with Grieving Families: Lauren Schneider, LCSW
- Trauma & Substance Abuse – Co-Occurring Disorders: Olga Tuller, Ph.D.
Comments from Participants:
- “Above excellent. Passion, authenticity, tools. I am speechless.”
- “Best training ever.”
- “This was the most important and helpful CE training that I have attended.”
- “Outstanding workshop. The hands-on learning was helpful. I can utilize the relaxation tools to support my professional development and empower clients.”
- “More than I have learned in a LONG time.”
- “Great presenter! Very engaging & dynamic. Best ethics course I have attended thus far!”
- “Very entertaining and informative – Thanks!”