Outpatient Therapy Overview
Outpatient therapy is the cornerstone of the programs offered at Child & Family Center. Services include individual, group and family psychotherapy for children, adolescents and their families. The entire family is involved to encourage nurturing relationships in the home. Our team of professionals includes licensed psychologists licensed clinical social workers, marriage, family and child therapists and psychiatrists.
- Individual counseling improves self-understanding
- Group therapy helps improve sibling relationships and problematic behaviors
- Play therapy with younger children identities and helps children express painful experiences
- Social skills groups improve peer relationships
- Psychiatric evaluations and medication are also offered