Quality & Safety
Child & Family Center cares about children, youth, adults, families, and the community. We share the aspirations of all people for happiness and to be free from the issues that interfere with having a meaningful life. We meet the needs of people with an open heart and clear attention whenever someone is struggling with mental health and other problems.
- We are committed to continuously improving the quality, safety and value of the care that we provide.
- We work hard to make sure that our clinical practices reflect the latest science, while responding to the unique needs, preferences, and values of our clients and families.
- We identify ways to improve our practices and monitor how we can work together to improve your health.
- We value collaboration and work as a team to achieve our clients’ treatment goals and our Agency goals.
By watching our quality and safety outcomes, we get better every day and raise the standard of care for mental health, substance use, and domestic violence services. Our goals focus on changing lives, improving relationships, and helping people thrive.
We provide care, treatment and services to support change and healing so our clients can grow, work, live and age.
- Safe, ethical, and compassionate client-centered care
- Timely, accessible and culturally responsive care every step of the way
We use our resources efficiently so there is a more integrated and value-based approach to care.
- Reliable, understandable, and timely information to help with treatment decisions
- Making sure people receive the right care, at right time, in the right place.
We recognize that a commitment to quality impact clients, families and the community.
- Clinical effectiveness
- Functional improvement
- Satisfaction with experience of care
- Community initiatives (school programs, Interagency Committee)
Joy in Work
We engage our staff and consider what matters to them, so they are energized to help our clients and community thrive.
- Staff wellness
- Level of employee engagement
- Leadership support of staff who are the Agency’s most valuable resource.
We encourage you to voice your opinions and share your ideas about our programs and services. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our work on quality and safety, you can contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to hear your comments and concerns. Please click here for our online Suggestion Box.
If you have concerns about your care, please directly contact Child & Family Center. We want the opportunity to work with you to address your concerns. If the concern is not satisfactorily resolved, there are a number of government agencies you may contact. Given our accreditation by The Joint Commission, a client or their representative may contact them in writing or by submitting a concern online. Contact information: The Joint Commission, Office of Quality and Patient Safety, One Renaissance Boulevard, Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois 60181 Fax: (630)792-5636 (www.jointcommission.org)