Join Our Team
Child & Family Center offers diverse career opportunities for dedicated mental health professionals and administrative support staff who are committed to providing high quality mental health care and supportive social services for children and their families. If you are interested in joining our team, please take a look at our opportunities and apply today.
- View our current opportunities by clicking on View Opportunities Now
- Create an account and complete our online application.
- Attach your resume to your online application and submit! OR You can email your resume to Human Resources at email@example.com
- You will receive an email confirmation within one to two hours and your resume will then be reviewed by our recruiter. Due to a large number of applications and requests for interviews, general appointments cannot be made. Candidates will receive an email expressing our interest in moving forward
Child & Family Center is committed to employing the most qualified individuals for approved Agency positions. We engage in recruitment and selection practices that are in compliance with all applicable employment laws. This Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. We endorse and support the intent of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA) and are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who are applicants needing accommodations. If you require an accommodation due to a disability to complete this application OR you are experiencing issues submitting your application and accompanying materials please
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 661-259-9439.
C&FC offers an amazing range of benefits for everyone. We also promote self-care and a work-life balance through various programs.
Some of our many benefits include:
- Medical (HMO, POS, & HSA compatible plans), PPO Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Agency Paid Life & AD&D Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- Additional Voluntary Group Term life & AD&D for individual, spouse, and children available
- Paid Time Off – Vacation (2 weeks per year), Sick (64 hours annually), Holidays (up to 15 days per fiscal year)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, with discretionary Agency match
- Free Employee Assistance, Emergency Travel Assistance & Corporate Wellness Programs.
C&FC offers competitive compensation for our team of dedicated professionals. For selected clinical positions, we offer differentials for Bilingual, Wraparound, and Full Service Partnership.
C&FC also recognizes the long hours, hard work & dedication it takes to be a clinical professional. When a clinical employee passes the clinical exam & receives licensure, they receive additional compensation the first pay period after their license is posted in the BBS website.