Purple Palooza 5k Color Walk
October 14, 2023
Thank you to all our sponsors, walkers and donors who helped us exceed our goal of $70,000. We raised a net $75,471!!!
Funds raised are critical to support Child & Family Center’s Domestic Violence Program
We provide domestic violence services for individuals and their children who are in abusive relationships. Our services are free and include safety, shelter and support for survivors.
- Our Emergency Shelter provides a safe haven for those survivors and their children who are in a dangerous situation
- Our 24-hour hotline provides immediate help for those in need
- Individual and Group Counseling
- Legal Assistance and Advocacy
- Court-Approved Education Classes