Quality Improvement Team
Child & Family Center cares deeply about children, youth, adults, families, and our community. We share the aspirations of all people to experience happiness and to learn how to successfully manage and navigate issues and challenges which interfere with having a meaningful and fulfilled life. We work tirelessly to meet the needs of clients and community with an open heart and dedicated attention to support those struggling with mental health, substance and domestic violence challenges.
We take a structured approach to evaluating the performance of our systems and processes to determine needs for improvements in both functional and operational areas, through our Quality Improvement Team.
Our Quality Improvement Teams aims to create efficiencies and address the needs of clients with our main purpose of quality improvement to improve outcomes of those we serve. We engage in continuous quality improvement, which is the method we use to identify problems and implement, monitor, and provide internal corrective action.
- We are committed to continuously improving the quality, safety and value of the care that we provide.
- We work hard to make sure that our clinical practices reflect the latest science, while responding to the unique needs, preferences, and values of our clients and families.
- We identify ways to improve our practices and monitor how we can work together to improve your health.
- We value collaboration and work as a team to achieve our clients’ treatment goals and our Agency goals.
By monitoring our quality and safety outcomes, we improve every day and raise the standard of care for our mental health, substance use, and domestic violence services. Our goals focus on changing lives, improving relationships, and helping people thrive.
Our Quadruple Aim strategies help to ensure we are focusing on what is important for our clients, our agency and our strategic plan.
We provide care, treatment and services to support change and healing so our clients can grow, work, live and age.
- Safe, ethical, and compassionate client-centered care
- Timely, accessible and culturally responsive care every step of the way
We use our resources efficiently so there is a more integrated and value-based approach to care.
- Reliable, understandable, and timely information to help with treatment decisions
- Making sure people receive the right care, at right time, in the right place.
We recognize that a commitment to quality impact clients, families and the community.
- Clinical effectiveness
- Functional improvement
- Satisfaction with experience of care
- Community initiatives (school programs, Interagency Committee)
We engage our staff and consider what matters to them, so they are energized to help our clients and community thrive.
- Staff wellness
- Level of employee engagement
- Leadership support of staff who are the Agency’s most valuable resource.
Share Your Voice
We encourage our clients, partners and community members to voice your opinions and share your ideas about our programs and services. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about our work on quality and safety, you can contact us anytime at email@example.com. Click here to access our online suggestion box.
If you have concerns about your care, please directly contact Child & Family Center. We want the opportunity to work with you to address your concerns. If the concern is not satisfactorily resolved, there are a number of government agencies you may contact. Given our accreditation by The Joint Commission, a client or their representative may contact them in writing or by submitting a concern online.
Contact information: The Joint Commission, Office of Quality and Patient Safety, One Renaissance Boulevard, Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois 60181 Fax: (630)792-5636 (www.jointcommission.org)